e-Clubbing.com was launched in 1999 with the aim to provide an unbiased guide to Singapore’s nightlife scene. It remains a non-profit website since its commencement 9 years ago to ensure all clubs and individuals are able to disseminate and receive Singapore’s nightlife information freely and easily.
Female – 51%, Male – 49%
Age 13 to 17 – 4%
Age 18 to 24 – 48%
Age 25 to 34 – 39%
Age 35 to 44 – 7%
Age 45+ – 2%
15,000+ Unique Visits
Top 3 listing on Google, Yahoo and MSN for "clubbing" and many popular Singapore nightlife related search results.
6 May 2008: e-Clubbing.com is now powering Singapore Nightlife news of Singapore Tourism Board’s VisitSingapore.com – Singapore See and Do Page.
4 May 2007: Featured in The Straits Times (Singapore) – Clicking with clubbers; More websites dedicated to nightlife are sprouting, and party-goers are grooving to their tune.
- Represented Singapore in Exclusive Moet Explorer Selection of Moet & Chandon
- Content agreement with Catcha.com and i-One.Net
- Partnership agreement with IDA Virtual Community Organiser (VCO) of Coolconnect.com
- Network partner of UrbanGroove International Network (USA)
- Featured in Singapore Government directories – WWW.sg, contactsingapore.org.sg and StarNet.gov.sg
- Top online club manager of Coolconnect.com with 2500 international members
- Catcha.com Editor Pick of the week
- Best of Asia and the Pacific Award from Sintercom
To get in touch with e-Clubbing, please visit Contact Us.
For advertising, please refer to our Advertising Rates and Information.
For more information on Singapore, check out www.sg.